Wednesday 14 January 2015

Between my mind and heart.

I always have this war waging between my mind and heart. My mind says something and my heart say something else. Why does my mind says that you are ruthless yet my heart says you are nice and romantic. It is confusing me even more and I don't know what to trust, my mind or heart.

It's like I was given a heart to be naive from what others do or say to me and I have a mind to distinguish who is good or bad but I decide not to use my mind most of the time because I fear that people will call me heartless like I once called my cousin heartless because she did not talk to me for a week as I got her in trouble by eating my grandma's food and she was punished. She was so hurt that she couldn't stop crying and I don't want to be in the same position as her.

When I listen to my heart, I am so good that I am not able to say no to anybody, I always say yes because I do not want to hurt anybody. People wonder why I can be so lovely but I am not, I can't explain so because I do not find words to say what I am going through then. It's difficult for a shy person like me to say that my heart is too soft and I love my fellow human beings whether they are good or bad to me.

At times I get tired because I can feel my mind and heart fighting between each other. I do not understand what to do then and I just fall down on the floor and fall asleep. It's a hard situation for me every time I have to interact with people that I love and acquaintances whom I meet from time to time. I will be able to know what my heart and heart are telling me while growing up because they guide me somehow.

My mind and heart are my assets, no matter what. My mind helps me to think logically and my heart makes me of what I actually am. I can't always be what people expect me to be because things do not work like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment